Saturday, March 14

St. Patrick's Bunco with White elephants!

Ok Girls, you don't want to miss this Tuesday at Women's Group! We will be at my house again! We are going to "Go Green"! And White! What that means is everyone needs to bring a White Elephant! That is something you have that you do not really want or need but, someone else might really like it! It has to be wrapped! Everyone will go home with a present! Sound like fun? Also we are being treated to Jenn's traditional "Green St. Patty Day Wraps'! Thank you Jenn! I am going to make some green appetizers for us as well to go with the wraps! :) There will be a little prize for those who wear green! I am looking forward to this Tuesday and I hope to see some new faces as well! Les

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for tomorrow night! Hopefully I have something green to wear on the "outside" otherwise you'll just have to take my word that I'm wearing green!

    ReplyDelete