Saturday, March 28

Maui here we come!


This Thursday we leave for Maui! Fred and I have waited a long time to get to go and now it is really happening! We are going with three other couples who are our really good friends! Diane and her friend Taylor are going too! We will be there for two weeks! That seems like a long time to me to be away from home and pets, not to mention Elly! That will be the hardest part! But once I am there I am sure that it will go really fast! I am disappointed that I will miss the Easter Egg drop! But I know I will see pictures and maybe a video! According to the local weather in Maui, it will be raining when we get there! That figures! I will try to update my blog when exciting things happen! This is a picture of one of the beaches that we will be walking to everyday! I will miss everyone!

1 comment: